| 0 bolachas ]


You dreamed me up and left me here
How long was I dreaming for
What was it you wanted me for
I'm Still Here

A good man is hard to find
Only strangers sleep in my bed
A Good Man is Hard to Find

They say you're seeing someone, you're wearing his ring
They say you laughed when you heard my name
They say he takes you dancing, he holds you so near
They say he'll buy you anything
Tell me am I foolish, I don't believe these stories
And I'll be coming home soon
Tell It to Me

So close your eyes
Open your heart
To the one who's dreaming of you
You can never hold back spring
You Can Never Hold Back Spring

I know you got yoursef a skinny ol' man
Let me be your baby, I know that I can
Slap me baby
Give me all of your grief
I have no use for the truth
Lie to Me

And those were the days of roses, poetry and prose
And Martha all I had was you and all you had was me.
There was no tomorrows, we'd packed away our sorrows
And we saved them for a rainy day
Martha

Oh I guess I'll never see the light
I got the blues 'bout every night
Since I fell for you
Since I Fell For You (Nina Simone cover)